Sunday, June 3, 2007

english journal 1

Today is Sunday, June 3. I wake up in the morning at 10am and ate my breakfast. At 11am, my tuition teacher came and tuition started. During tuition, my tuition teacher go through with me my maths mid year exam papers.
After that, it was finally 1pm. My tuition teacher left and i went to on my computer to play games. At 6pm, my mother called and told me to prepare and get change as my father is driving us to bugis to go shopping. When my parents came home at 6.30pm, we ate our dinner and off we go!
My big sis, father and mother went to bugis with me and we shopped for quite a lot of things. my mother bought two pair of shoes and i bought a pair of jeans and skirt. After that we went to eat ice kachang! So nice to eat under the hot weather.
It was already 9.30pm and we went home as i have to go to school tomorrow. It was a fun family day today and i hope next time i can go out with my parents again.

No comments: