Sunday, June 10, 2007

english journal 2

On 9th June, i went to Pulau Ubin. I woke up in the morning at 7am. i changed and prepared then took a bus to my cousin's house to meet them. 4 of my cousins and 2 of my uncle and 1 aunt went too. My uncle then drive the lorry and me and my cousins sat behind and enjoy the breeze. After about 30 minutes, we finally reached Changi.

We went to the coffee shop to have our brakfast first before taking the boat to Pulau Ubin. I ate hokkien mee. We took the boat to Pulau Ubin. The boat was very old but the price to go to Pulau Ubin was very cheap. Only two dollars. When we arrived at Pulau Ubin, we saw many stray dogs. Although they are very big size, they look very cute and they are friendly too. We then went to rent bikes and start to cycle. It was a very hot day. While we were cycling down a very bumpy slope, one of my cousin break the front wheel and she somersault and fell down. She has cuts and bruises every where. At another steep slope, my other cousin wanted to act cool but he fell down in the end. As we cycled, we saw two stray puppies drinking milk from it's mother. They were so cute! At about 1.30pm, we went to a seafood restaurant to eat. i ordered seafood fried rice. My uncle ordered 16 coconut. 2 for each person. While we were eating, there where scouts frm other school came and they sang the spongebob square pants song.

After we had our lunch, we ent back to take the boat to go home. It was only half day but everyone was very tired. It was a good work out for me once in a while.

No comments: