Saturday, February 24, 2007

self introduction

My name is Elise Fong Qimin. My hobby is playing a computer game called auditionSEA, and i also like to sleep. My favourite colour is violet and sweet pink. My CCA is badminton. It is very tiring.

There are seven ppl in my family. My grandmother, mother, father , three sisters and me. My three older sisters and their age gap between me is very big. My oldest sister is already working. She is 25 this year. My second sister is in NTU. She is 22 this year. My third sister is in NUS and she is 20 this year. She has two hamster and we each have different names for it. I have many cousins and uncles n aunts. We always gather once a week and have dinner together at my aunt's house. My cousin has a dog called Jojo. It is very cute and fluffy. My friends are from my class 2E1 or Respect 1.

I am from Singapore and my school is Chong Boon Secondary School. My primary school was C.H.I.J St Nicholas Girls' School. Although i miss my primary school, but i guess changing to a mix school is also not a very bad thing. I can make new friends and change an environment.

No comments: